A Christmas wish list!

Gerad Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in 'Everything Nice', Leaf Phone Case, Star print Cambridge Satchel, Choe Roses De Chloe perfume, Charlotte Olympia Kitty flats, Topshop Beret, Commes De Garcons Converse. 
Hello! Long time no blog! They sure weren't kidding when they said the second year of university is the hardest; I have barely had chance to catch my breath in between working my butt off on a million assignments and applying for internships, which has resulted in my blog taking a back seat during the past few weeks. With only one week to go until I catch my train home for Christmas (and it can't come bloody soon enough), I thought I would compile a little wish list of things I'm lusting over and hoping for this Xmas! I've not had much chance to think about Christmas presents or anything remotely festive because I've been in full on degree mode, but now that I can just about see the light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to deadlines, my mind has drifted towards things I'm hoping will be under the tree this year. I've seen a lot of gift guides floating around on blogs and YouTube channels lately, and although this is a bit more broad, I thought it may be useful if you're struggling to know what to ask for, or if you're in need of a little inspiration for the lucky present receivers in your life! Leave me a comment letting me know what you're hoping for this year or a link to any gift guide posts you've written! I've got SO many posts planned for when I'm back at home so keep your eyes peeled later this month, woooo. 

Sidenote: A lot of these items are extremely expensive and only in an ideal world would I be expecting these as genuine gifts for Christmas. This post is basically wishful thinking but that's OKAY!!!!!

3 comments

  1. I'm totally in love with those Commes De Garcons Converse, so beautiful, if only they weren't so bloomin' expensive! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain!!! I've been lusting after them for so long that it may be a necessity ;) xo

      Delete
  2. I really want a pair of comme de garcon converse - I looove them!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete