M&S Limited Edition Collection Wishlist!

Pure Cotton Embroidered Shirt, Metallic Pleated Midi SkirtStriped Long Sleeve T-Shirt
On a recent trip to M&S in Leeds on the desperate search for the second Archive By Alexa collection (v unsuccessful, they only had four pieces!) I stumbled across the Limited Edition collection currently available and FELL. IN. LOVE. I've never been one to shop in Marks and Sparks, purely because I don't consider it to be aimed at my demographic however I was so pleasantly surprised with the pieces they currently have in and how affordable they are! I actually picked up the multi coloured striped jumper in the image below and was super happy with my find; it's such a satisfying feeling knowing you've found a gem from somewhere unexpected! I thought I would put together a little wishlist of some other bits from the collection currently on my lust list and to spread the word about the gorgeous pieces available from a store I would usually have dismissed. My personal favourites include the GORGEOUS metallic midi skirt and the frayed hem, two tone jeans; I have visions of styling the skirt and think it would be perfect for the festive season! Let me know if any of these picks take your fancy or if you know of any stores that have some unexpected on-trend pieces! 

Frayed Hem Straight Leg Jeans, Multi Striped Crew Neck Jumper, Floral Print Fit & Flare Dress

2 comments

  1. That embroidered shirt is absolutely divine, so so gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it gorgeous?! deffo one for my christmas list! xo

      Delete