An Embroidery Wish List!

1: TOPSHOP BRA, 2: TOPSHOP SKIRT, 3: ASOS CLUTCH, 4: ZARA SMOCK TOP, 5: ZARA COAT

After I uploaded a previous outfit post featuring the embroidered dress of DREAMS from Zara (which you can check out here FYI), I decided a little wish list might be in order as I really am lusting over all things embroidery. First up, I'm completely head over heels for all things triangle bra's and bralettes (ultimate comfort) so when browsing the Topshop website recently, the need for this navy number was so real. I love the contrast of pink and teal against the dark blue, almost sheer bra and although it might not be an addition to your wardrobe that everyone can appreciate, having matching, pretty underwear is the perfect start to thinking up the ultimate outfit. Possibly the item I'm pining over the most from this wish list is the Topshop A-line denim skirt featuring the most intricate, almost oriental looking bird embroidery (and pockets!) which I just ADORE. I have plenty of plain denim skirts in my wardrobe already but I feel I could definitely, 100% justify the addition of another when it's so unique and pretty. And for the sake of being on trend right? I am a fashion student after all? 

The little ASOS clutch has some serious summer festival vibes going on with the colour palette and pom poms but it's way too pretty just to confine to one season. I love how small it is yet how much of a statement and pop of colour it would add to a more plain or causal look. The last two piece on my wish list are from Zara which seems to be the ultimate one-stop-shop for all things embroidery at the mo. I adore a drop waist and smock style tops and dresses in general, and at under £20, you really can't go wrong with this striped number. Super cute for the transition into the autumn months but with a playful vibe that I really can't get enough of for adding little twists to simpler looks. Finally, the coat of dreams that is an absolute must in any embroidery fangirls wardrobe. I love the colours, the style and it's got the vibes of children's clothing that we all know by know I can't get enough of. Dungarees, smock dresses with tights and now this Zara number with the embroidered yoke. I'm obsessed.

I seriously need to get a job once I'm back at university or win the lottery to fun this new trend obsession. Preferably the latter. 

2 comments

  1. That Zara top is super cute, everything on here is gorgeous though, such beautiful pieces! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore embroidery so much. I need more items like this in my life <3

    Lucy x
    http://luceferous.com

    ReplyDelete