ROOM SNIPPETS




Since finally getting all my things back from my university room a couple of weeks ago and now officially being home I have just about managed to put my bedroom back together and things are looking a little less messy. Don't get me wrong, there are still a TONNE of boxes downstairs filled with saucepans, towels, bedding and uni work but we shall move on from that and focus on the tidy parts of my belongings :) I'm a huge lover of home interiors and my pinterest (which you can check out HERE FYI) is bursting with interior inspo, all of which comes in the form of scandi inspired white everythang. I love the minimalist look of white walls and furniture but with burst of colour from tonnes of plants, photographs and prints (my fave!). My room is not perfect but whilst I don't have my own house to renovate from top to bottom in my taste, I love adding little touches to my own bedroom and creating a happy, positive and calm space to relax, blog and everything in between in. I'm going to leave some links to the things I love most/items you might be interested in finding for yourself! If not feel free to leave a comment if there was a particular item you were interested in and I'll try my best to find it. 

No comments