My current ASOS wishlist

SMOCK DRESS, MERCI TEE, ONE IN A MELON TEE, NEON ROSE FLORAL DRESS, GREEN RUFFLE JUMPER,  GINGHAM MIDI DRESS
Hello there! Long time no blog (kinda) and there are a few reasons for that although absolutely no excuse because i've deffo missed updating this corner of the interwebs. I mentioned in one of my vlogs which you can watch HERE (also I started vlogging a bit, another update!) that I had got a summer job at F&F in Tesco to fund driving lessons, Amsterdam adventures in August and general life things and so far it's been kinda full on! It's only part time but 20 hours a week of tagging clothes, putting into size order, running around the back warehouse and answering all the questions about bras has left me pretty tired! So, as I don't work Monday's I thought today would be the perfect time to sit my butt down and write a few posts! To ease me back into it and justify the amount of time I've spent browsing ASOS *ahem* of late I thought a little wishlist would be the perfect kinda post especially as I love eyeing all the things others have been lusting over recently! I've had my eye on these pieces for the longest time now but after getting my first payday I'm still too scared to splurge and spend my £££ because I feel I should be adult and save my money for important future things. WHAT HAVE I BECOME. Anyway, you'll probably see some of these things in future OOTD's because I may not hold off my spending ban for that long; let me know which bits I absolutely NEED (and justify my spending). 

4 comments

  1. Hope your job is going well, love love the tshirts! x

    Em / www.positivelystupendous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE buy that gingham midi dress, it will suit you so, so much!!
    (Also just gonna take this opportunity again to say how bloody much I look forward to your vlogs - I'm so glad that you decided to start doing them! Without being creepy (I'm probably being creepy) I always rewatch them when I'm papercutting because your voice is soothing.)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so so tempted but it's just gone out of stock in my size :( i'll keep stalking my saved basket until it comes back in ;) aw H that made me smile tonnes, what a lovely compliment!! hope you're well <3

      Delete