CREPES, COOKIES AND A NEW JOB; SECOND VLOG!


After enjoying filming and editing my first Brighton vlog so much I decided to give the whole YT thing another go and get to work with a weekly vlog! I'm really into the whole video thing and although it's only my second vid I feel like I really know what sort of videos I want to be making and the style I hope to make them in which feels really good! I've been watching YouTube videos for about 6 years now ( how ???? ) so I've deffo got a good idea of the style of vid I enjoy watching and the things I like vs don't like; I'm hoping this puts me in a really good position to create content I love as well as being enjoyable for others too. Anyway enough rambling, let me know if you watch the vlog and please share your thoughts (good and bad!) either here or in the YT comments; constructive criticism completely welcomed! I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday! 

2 comments

  1. I love your vlogs Charlotte! x

    Emily / www.positivelystupendous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow i didnt realise you've started vlogging!! i will head on over to your channel now xx

    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete