The first vlog



As I mentioned in my last outfit post, I made a little blog whilst in Brighton filming little bits of our trip for us to look back on and also to try out the whole YT thang. I don't really plan to upload sit down kinda videos but I did really enjoy filming our trip and planning shots and different ways to make it interesting so there may be a few more similar videos in the future! I've never done anything like this so the video is by no means perfect but like I said, I really enjoyed the whole process so fingers crossed its enjoyable to watch too :) Let me know what you think either here or leave a comment on the video, I really would love to know and fingers crossed people enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!

1 comment

  1. Your vlog was so enjoyable to watch I loved it - I'd love to see more sometime!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete