The 3 day get away

Skirt: Topshop  Top: Topshop  Hat: ASOS  Socks: ASOS  Shoes: Topshop, similar HERE
I've woken up this morning with perhaps the only negative feeling of having something really good happen in your life; the wishing it wasn't over yet and you didn't have to go back to reality right away. Last night S and I got back from our little get away to Brighton and flicking through the photos I took is now making me wish we could go back and do it all over again. Like our last trip to Brighton, the last few days have been filled with mountains of delicious food, beach walks, browsing the shops, taking a crazy amount of pictures and enjoying time with just each other without any other responsibilities or worries in the way. It's amazing how taking time out of your usual routine can lift away all the stresses in your life and it was definitely needed for me as my first year deadlines loom in a couple of weeks. 

This is possibly one of my favourite outfits and locations for an style post on my blog and I've been eagerly waiting to upload these images ever since we shot them! Scott possibly deserves a medal for the amount of time he spent taking blog and Instagram photos for me on our trip and I v much appreciate his help in being my photographer; 10000 bf points to him for not complaining every time I directed the camera and told him what I wanted. He's a good egg. I logged our trip which will hopefully be up on YT in the next couple of days, I shall keep you updated it and I hope it's enjoyable for others to watch our trip through video format as well as my outfit posts and Instagram! 

2 comments