An outfit for confidence

Blouse: Zara, Skirt: Topshop, Neck tie: Topshop
As I'm writing this it's a Friday night, I've just eaten some flapjack and am now listening to a podcast and browsing the internet. CRAZY times. I thought it was about time I got around to editing these photos from our Brighton trip, which I do promise I shall stop talking about soon, and I'm so glad I did! As well as re watching my vlog, looking through photos from the trip is definitely something I'm doing on a daily basis as deadlines get ever closer and I wish I was still eating *all* the good food and feeling mostly care free. On the plus side it's less than two weeks until all my first year university work is handed in and I'm free for 5 months which is S U C H a terrifying thought! I have some driving lessons booked during that time as I've mentioned in a previous post and, anxiety permitting, I'm hoping to apply for some jobs during that time. We shall see. I've actually been feeling quite low lately mental health wise but fingers crossed once I'm home those feelings will subside a little.

This was my favourite outfit in a long time, one of those sets of clothing that just allow you to feel really comfortable, confident and relaxed. I definitely need more of those in my wardrobe. This blouse is a new addition to my wardrobe and although is definitely a piece for a warmer day (not on the windy seafront in April) it's become a staple in my wardrobe as a really versatile and neutral piece that works well with so many outfits. My skirt is a classic piece in my wardrobe and one that barely leaves my waist. I have enough denim skirts to potentially open my own denim shop but, much like the top, they work so effortlessly with everything and are super easy to style. Definitely a style staple for me! This neck scarf is a bandana that I had to watch numerous tutorials on to work out how to ~half~ correctly tie and I'm still not sure how well I pulled it off?? Anyway as I said I felt super confident in this outfit so I'm taking that as the most important part of any kind of styling! Scott and I might be heading to London at the end of May for a few days so I'm hoping to get some more outfit posts shot there and maybe a blog too! Let me know if that's something any of you would be interested in!

1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete