Gallery of Costume: Elsa Schiaparelli exhibition



A couple of weeks ago I hopped on the train to Manchester and headed to the Gallery of Costume for the Elsa Schiaparelli exhibition that was running alongside their suffragette to supermodel exhibition. I thought I would share some of the snaps from the day because after all I am a fashion student and really would love my blog to become a way for me to document my degree as well as the usual mix of lifestyle / beauty / everyday musings. I really would recommend checking out the exhibition if you're in the Manchester area or can get to it easily (we got an Uber from the centre which was under £10) because it was a beautiful exhibition in a beautiful gallery.

1 comment

  1. I love exhibitions like this, I find it so interesting to see fashion from long ago and see how its evolved over the decades! I'd be really interested to read/see more about your Uni course! Thanks for sharing the images!! :) xx

    <a href="http://www.connywais.com“>Conny</a>

    ReplyDelete