Pier posing


This is for sure one of my most worn outfits ever this summer because it is so. damn. comfy. I had another AA playsuit last year but I also wore that one to death so I felt it was perfectly justified to purchase another this year (despite the price tag, *gulps*). This is the perfect outfit for pretty much every summer occasion because it can be dressed up a lil bit with cute little block heels and a red lip or dressed down (my preferred option) with some converse and my trusty Cambridge Satchel !! I also wore my other playsuit throughout last winter too with knitted tights underneath and a mustard jumper and ankle boots which I think looks equally as lovely. I'm actually pretty excited to style this one for cooler weather too (stops self from online shopping all the winter coats). This was my favourite day spent in Brighton and I was super happy with how these outfit photo's turned out too; the pier is potentially the nicest background I've had for an ootd so far on CW !! Let me know if you're enjoying the outfit posts!

5 comments

  1. Wonderful post! This playsuit is super cute and you're dressed it down so well :) Brighton is amazing, and you're right, the pier makes a wonderful backdrop!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your kind words !! I adore it there, I think it would be the loveliest place to live xo

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty and so lovely! I really love this post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ellie, your comment really made me smile !! xo

      Delete
  3. Such lovely pictures, you and your outfit are adorable! (Also very jealous of your satchel!!!)
    I've always wanted to visit Brighton, I hope I can in the near future. I'm glad you had a great day! xx

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete