February Favourites


OMG a favourites post, it's a miracle! !! I think I've only actually uploaded one favourites post onto my blog before but I thought it would be fun to share a few things I've been loving seeing as (believe it or not) I am actually trying to get back into blogging regularly again (.....ha). First things first, I am currently typing this lil post on the new love of my life aka a beautiful MacBook Pro. It is quite possibly the most beaut thing I have ever owned and despite the pain of parting with so much money in one go (*cries*) it was 100% worth it. My old laptop was, I'll be honest, close to death and it took me about ten years just to log on and don't even get me started on trying to edit photo's. Nightmare. Anywayyyyy I decided to invest in a MacBook to help with blogging, general college work and also for starting university in September (o m g) so I'm classing it as an essential. Kind of.

Next up some beauty bits! I've really been loving the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish at the moment, so much so that I repurchased one last week. I love everything from the baby blue of the packaging to the amazing scent and also just how darn soft it makes my face feel. My skin has been having a major freak out as of late and I really do not know why but my Cleanse and Polish has been helping massively so yay for that! Speaking of skincare (nice transitions right??) I've also been using my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo religiously at the moment and I've been reminded of just how much I love it! It speeds up the process of healing spots and reducing their size by SO much that it has been a little bit of a lifesaver for me. A little really does go a long way and this bottle has lasted me for the longest time so try not to be put off by the price tag if it's a little more than you would usually pay for a treatment cream. On to haircare, I decided to buy my first Bumble and Bumble product last month which I have now used nearly everyday in the month of Feb. I picked up the Dryspun Finish spray which claims to thicken and add volume to thin hair. Not only does it smell ah-mazing but it also really does give my hair a bit more life and volume. I have never ever (ever) liked my hair and am kinda toying with the idea of getting it cut above shoulder length but this product has helped so much in approving the overall appearance and feel of my hair. LOVE. Also these three beauty products are extra fab because you can pick them up in Boots and grab a load of advantage card points in the process, honestly there's no need to thank me. 

Also eeek Charlotte's Web is pretty close to 20,000 page views which is insane !! Thank you all for reading my mostly incoherent thoughts and sticking around <3 


5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I have fallen in love with your blog, its so pretty! How did you create your header? I have just started my blog so im trying to make it look okay :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with my macbook - they are amazing! Also, I love your bedding, where is it from?
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete