the everyday eye look


Hi there!


For my everyday make up I keep things very neutral and simple because 1) who has time for a smokey eye and winged liner look at 6am (not me that's for sure) and 2) I'm not always feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed enough to concentrate on a complicated look. These are my go to products for an easy everyday look that still work really well together to create a neutral but pretty look.


First up, my mac pro palette. Oh my this is possibly one of the most loved things in my make up collection and I can't wait to fill it up completely (although my bank balance will be looking a little worse for wear when I do). The shades I have so far (L-R) are Wedge, Woodwinked, Shroom and Omega and I adore them all for everyday. I mostly use Shroom all over the lid and Wedge through the crease to add a bit of definition to my eyes and I find these colours really compliment lighter/blonde hair so if that's you then definitely check them out. I also love Woodwinked and usually but I tend to go for this shade if I have a little more time in the morning to blend etc because usually I'm a tired mess falling asleep into my granola. What a pleasant image for you all.


For my eyeshadow I usually grab my Mac 217 (fluffiest blending brush ever created) or my Real Technique base shadow brush. I would 100% recommend both of these for super easy blending and application of eyeshadow and they make it so quick and easy in the mornings. For mascara, no surprises here, I always reach for They're Real from Benefit which has the most dreamy formula ever. Literally you can get volumised, lengthened and jet black lashes from this little tube and am I the only one who loves this packaging too? I think it's so cute! Again if you had a little more time in the morning you could add some winged liner to give the illusion of thicker lashes or if a cat eye look is your signature thing then add that in too. So that's it! The perfect products for a neutral everyday eye look that is simple enough for if you're in a hurry but looks really pretty!


Let me know in the comments which products you gravitate towards on a daily basis!


Charlotte x

10 comments

  1. I know it has anything to do with the topic, but I completely love the Alexa Chung book you have in one corner of the picture.
    Btw, the benefit mascara is one of my faves :)
    xx Cecil
    www.wednesday19th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really need to get wedge! great shades - you got some perfect staples

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely pick it up if you get chance; I love it! thank you helen! x

      Delete
  3. the mac eyeshadows look so nice! xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are! definitely try some out if you can, they're my favourite :) x

      Delete
  4. love the they're real mascara! good old benefit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the eyeshadow shades, they work so well on brown eyes, I'm also drawn to those colours myself. The mascara is fab as well - love it!
    Love your blog, now following on GFC & bloglovin' :) would love it if you checked out my latest post xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'll definitely have a read now :) x

      Delete