loving lately - grey edition


Hi there!

Since splurging on a few new beauty bits and receiving a couple for my birthday, I've had an endless list of products I've been loving lately which naturally I wanted to photograph and share with you all! Blogging is fab, non? This post is a little different though in that all of the products are matching grey/muted blue colours (because who doesn't love a bit of coordination in their beauty stash ??).


1) Marc Jacobs Daisy Dreams perfume: Oh my. This perfume is quite possible heaven in a bottle and with such beaut packaging this has taken pride of place on my dressing table. As well as the gorgeous bottle (round of applause for everyone at MJ) the scent is just as perfect and is such a pretty twist on the original daisy fragrance. LOVE!


2)Essie Cocktail Bling nail polish: I've mentioned this numerous times before but I am feeling the need to post about it again because it is just so damn good! The formula, colour and drying speed all add up to the perfect polish and this is definitely it. The drying speed
of this polish is the main reason I come back to it again and again and for all you impatient ladies out there Essie formulas are definitely the ones for you. The muted grey/blue is the perfect transitional shade into autumn which is another reason why this hasn't left my nails for the past couple of weeks.

3) Urban Decay shadow brush: I got this brush when I received my Naked palette a couple of Christmases ago and haven't ever really tried it until a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe this brush has been lurking in my collection and I hadn't even realised but I'm so happy to have discovered it. I've been loving to use it with my glittery colours like Woodwinked by Mac to really press the colour onto the eyelid and then blend out with a fluffier brush. I find it packs on the colour a lot more easily than using any of my other brushes and is also really handy if you want to line your lashes with a darker eyeshadow colour. Such a versatile brush!


4)Benefit 'They're Real' mascara: I really don't need to say much about this apart from it is the best mascara I've ever used. I did love the YSL Babydoll mascara but compared to this Benefit beauty it just doesn't compete. For perfect long, volumised (is that even a word?) and jet black lashes this mascara really does tick all the boxes. The only problem I have with it is it can be a little tricky to remove (make sure you've got a couple of cotton pads at the ready) but for the way it makes my lashes look I can overlook it's slightly tricky to budge formula!


5) Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask: As most of you know I am a huge fan of facemasks and use them probably more often than most so when I opened this on my birthday I was v excited to see if it lived up to my Lush favourites. The formula of this mask is a lot different to Lush as it hardens on your face which is something I actually think works a lot better as it's not as thick and messy in comparison. The aim of this mask is to clear pores which I would 100% agree with as it definitely has helped with breakouts and the overall apprentice of my skin. This is a firm favourite in my skincare routine now!


Let me know which products you've been loving at the moment too! I'm always on the look out for more :)


Charlotte x

9 comments

  1. Such lovely photos Charlotte! I love the Origins mask and I think I need to get that Essie Nail polish, it looks so pretty! x

    SophiesMakeupBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sophie! it's definitely one of my most worn polishes, definitely get your hands on it if you can! x

      Delete
  2. how much was the mascara?! im in dire need of a new one.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's around £18 so not the most inexpensive but definitely worth it! x x

      Delete
  3. the colour of the essie polish looks so pretty xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! This is a great post :)
    What makes you beautiful
    Would u like to follow each other? Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  5. the daisy dream smells amazing!

    summertimeclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete