a weekly roundup - seaside edition


Hi there!

Time for one of those photo diary inspired posts that I haven't done in such a long time but you all seem to really like. Wow great coherent first sentence Charlotte. Most of you will know I was in Brighton for a few days last week and these are some of the photos from said trip. It mainly involved shopping, walking (not a good idea whilst wearing new Birkenstocks let me tell you) and eating ridiculous amounts of doughnuts, crepes and burgers. All in all it was a lovely break away before results day and now I'm home and the stress levels are rising about all the college work I need to do. Sigh. There will be numerous OOTD's coming your way soon plus the usual beauty stuff because I have lots of new birthday buys to share with you all! Who doesn't love a bit of bday shopping hey?

Charlotte x

11 comments

  1. These are such lovely photographs! I am in love with your pink satchel.

    Fleur | wishesandtea.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fleur! I love it so much too! x

      Delete
  2. Looked like you had a great trip! I've seen Brighton related things a lot recently and it's really making me want to visit soon!

    http://owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you! aw if you ever get chance you definitely should, it's lovely there and the shopping opportunities were particularly good;) x

      Delete
  3. Your photographs are so lovely! I love Brighton, I'm off down there for bank holiday weekend, and this post has made me so excited! x

    http://www.realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you chloe! I hope you have a lovely time :) x x

      Delete
  4. Your photos look beautiful Charlotte! And those donuts are making me hungry! I hope you had a fabulous time x x

    hayleyivy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hayley! haha editing these photos made me crave frozen yogurt! It was lovely thank you xxx

      Delete
  5. Such a gorgeous, creative post. I love Brighton, it's one of my favourite places and these photos are beautiful! xx

    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is such a lovely compliment, thank you!! aw I absolutely loved it too ^.^ x

      Delete
  6. loved this post! your photos look incredible too, what camera do you use? :) x

    ReplyDelete