17th birthday haul!


Hi there!

As I mentioned in my last blog post it was my 17th birthday (yay for bday's) last week and I thought I'd share some of my most loved presents. I didn't know if this post would be taken the wrong way/seem like I was boasting but I always love watching youtube videos and reading blog posts like this so I hope you guys will too!

My main present which I haven't stopped talking about is my pastel pink Cambridge satchel which is possibly the most beautiful bag I have ever owned. I was so excited when I received this and I'm so obsessed with it, I might upload a whole post dedicated to it. Too much? Nope okay. My Dad (I'm sure with a lot of guidance from my sister) got me a few beauty things which I'm not going to go into too much because I'm sure there will be plenty of posts dedicated to them! A couple of these beauty buys were a couple more eyeshadows to fill my mac pro palette (shroom and omega) which I was so pleased about and the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face brush which is possibly the softest foundation brush to have ever been created. Other beauty related gifts include Benefit's 'They're real' mascara and the Marc Jacobs 'Daisy Dreams' perfume aka heaven in a bottle. Seriously it's amazing (plus it has such typically gorgeous Marc Jacobs packaging so it's even more of a winner for me)


My sister bought me some white birkenstock style shoes from topshop which I am head over heels for and have been wearing non stop since last friday for ultimate comfort and bonus points for looking pretty damn cool too. I also got a copious amount of lush products which I was a little over excited about and it might even be possible for me to open my own lush store from the amount of baths bombs currently in my room. These were my main presents which I hope you enjoyed taking a little look at. Keep your eyes pealed for more detailed posts about most of them coming soon!

Charlotte x

ps. I hope everyone who collected their AS/A level results today is happy! I'm super pleased with mine so today has been a pretty happy day (plus my dad bought me some new topshop jeans so y'know that also added to my happiness)

7 comments

  1. The Bobbi brown brush looks so good. I hope you had a great birthday!

    Nicole x
    http://lipsticks-and-louboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow some lovely presents, happy belated birthday xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a lovely birthday! I need the new Marc Jacobs perfume!& whats your thoughts on that foundation brush? I'm needing a new one! I want the buffing brush by real techniques but not sure yet Xo

    http://owlsinthesummer.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cambridge satchel is adorable! Lucky girl! I use that benefit mascara and I love it, so I hope you do too! Hope you had a great birthday!
    Harriet
    Greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! That satchel is gorgeous! I would love to see a more in depth post dedicated to it :)

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some beautiful gifts!

    holly | hollylerose.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete