summer smocks and birkenstocks

Hi there!

shoes - topshop / dress - asos / fedora - river island
Before I headed to the lush event last saturday my sister (thank you katie) took a few snaps of my outfit. I've been meaning to show this dress for SO LONG because it's honestly my favourite thing and I wear it pretty much non stop. Smock dresses are an absolute staple in my wardrobe and this gingham one from asos is so light and cute for summer..I love it! As I mentioned in my confidence with clothes and styling post earlier this month, I bought a fedora which I've also been wearing a lot lately. I feel like it can really bring together a simple outfit and make it look a lot more put together.

My birkenstocks are a kind of love/hate thing for most people but I've been loving mine for the past couple of weeks and also really wanted to feature them here! They're perfect for slipping on in the summer when it's hot and I also love how the black of the straps ties in which the fedora and brings the whole look together. My bag is quite a slouchy tote which I stole from my mum's wardrobe (oops..) so I'm not 100% where you can get one but I know Langchomp do some similar ones. 

Charlotte x 

3 comments