my 'things I want to do this summer' list



I'm one of those very annoying organised people who likes to make a list about every single thing that's happening in my life and swears by  'to do' lists on a daily basis. I know that sounds a little like an organised obsessive but I thought it would be nice to share what's on my summer bucket list this year. None of these things are particularly unachievable so hopefully I can do as many as possible because not only will it be super fun but we all know how satisfying it is to tick something off a list (don't deny it)

-swim in the sea
-go on a bike ride and not know where we're heading
-have lots of picnics with my favourite people
-bake a birthday cake for myself (yes that is an acceptable thing to do)
-have dinner at a restaurant I've never been to before
-meet a celebrity (okay this one might be a little tricky but a girl can dream)
-buy a disposable camera and take photographs on my birthday
-meet an internet friend
-drink an unthinkable amount of smoothies and milkshakes because I live my life on the edge *sarcasm*
-explore
-bake cake pops

-send a postcard

Let me know what things you want to get up to this summer because I'd love to know, this can be like a summer bucket list kind of thing!


Charlotte x

5 comments

  1. This sounds like a perfect summer to-do list! I love the look of that Topshop stripe tee, too.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely! your blog is one of my absolute faves ^.^ x

      Delete
  2. loving your to-do list, such good ideas xx

    http://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your list, cute and fun ideas! Also, where is that striped top from in the picture? x

    Ali | http://lilaclipstick.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete