Phone case amazing-ness



Hi there!


If any of my lovely blog readers also follow my instagram (_charlottesweb) then you will probably know about my long standing love for a lovely little company called Sighh Designs. I first started following Polly the girl behind these adorable phone cases a couple of years ago and it has been amazing to watch her post little doodles from her graphics projects to her turning these designs into phone cases and pocket mirrors! I know this post isn't beauty related and doesn't fit with my normal blogging style but I really just wanted to share a bit about Sighh designs because I'm sure you'll all agree that they are the perfect phone case accessory! 


There are a whole range of case designs on Polly's website so there if you take a browse there is definitely something to appeal to everyone. My most recent purchase from her shop is the 'I'm not taking a selfie case' which I adore and have had so many compliments from too! I have a little button that links directly to the Sighh Designs website on the right of my blog but I'll also be leaving a link at the end of this post if you want to get your hands on some of her products yourself. One of the main reasons I've purchased from Polly numerous times is because of the amazing ethos behind her shop and how it has grown through her own hard work and dedication to it. It feels really nice to support smaller businesses and the quality of the cases also means its tempting to buy every single one...


On one occasion I had a problem with my order and not only was this sorted out quickly and efficiently but a free case was also included with my order to apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused. Not only was this super lovely but it was completely unexpected and it really shows how nice it is to support smaller shops as you get so much more contact with the owner! Most of Polly's cases are sold for £14 which I think is such a great price for the quality of case you receive but also is super reasonable compared with other designers selling similar products! The pocket mirrors that are also available I would again recommend as the perfect little extra for a friends birthday or just as a treat for yourself to help with every embarrassing make up situation that may occur!


As I said I'll leave the link to Polly's shop at the end of this post, let me know in the comments if you decide to buy anything and which case/mirror you go for! I'd love to know :)


Charlotte x


http://sighh.bigcartel.com/

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. they really are! and so cute too ^.^ x

      Delete
  2. I've just recently placed an order for one of Polly's cases and I am so excited for it to come!! they are all so pretty, I might just have to get a couple of these cute little pocket mirrors too! i absolutely adore your blog by the way!! :) xxx

    Heather ♥
    www.hevzibev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete