flower power and clashing prints


Hi there!

I visited my grandparents with my family a couple of weeks ago and took the opportunity to take some snaps of one of my favorite outfits at the moment in a rather picturesque setting. I don't know why but I always feel like I can never find any nice areas to shoot OOTD photos near where I live which is weird because I spend pretty much all of my time in Cambridge which is super cute..hmm maybe I just need to be less fussy with how my photos look. I've been wearing this outfit a lot lately because it's really comfortable but the clashing patterns of the floral skirt and striped top make it look surprisingly put together. I wear my Topshop chelsea boots non stop so it's not shock that they have made an appearance in this outfit and yet again I'm also wearing my Alphabet Bags tote (never going to stop loving this). My crop tee is from Topshop and the Skirt was from H&M and I just really love the combination of these two pieces together. 

Charlotte  








7 comments

  1. love your outfit - and pretty skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this outfit, i think chelsea boots are the best shoes to wear with anything ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes same! I pair them with so many outfits :) x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely outfit! I love your blog:-) x

    whatlucylov3s.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete