TMI tag!

Hi there!

I was feeling super organised last night (first time for everything) and decided to plan out all my posts for next month as I have my AS exams and so will be veryyyyy busy when I realised I have only ever done 1 tag on my blog! I've seen about a million different versions of the TMI tag on youtube over the past couple of months and it seems like a really fun tag so I thought I'd give it a go too :) I haven't answered all of the questions because the tag is soooo long but hopefully you enjoy reading my answers anyway!






What are you wearing?
Pyjamas! (I honestly don't wear anything else during school holidays. They're just so darn comfy ^.^
)

How tall are you?
5 " 6 and a half (the extra half is very important)

Any Piercings?
Just my two lobe piercings! 

OTP?
This answer is going to make me sound SO pathetic but if you've ever watched sherlock then I'm sure you have the johnlock feels too (I realise I sound like a weird fangirl right now, I promise I'm not)

Favourite Show?
Just to further the pathetic way in which this tag is making me look already, Sherlock.

Favourite Band?
The 1975

Something you miss?
Secondary school and all my friends there

Favourite Song?
At the moment probably Girls by The 1975 or Try Hard by 5sos

How old are you?
16

Zodiac Sign?
Leo

Quality you look for in a partner?
Fashion sense is a huge turn on but personality wise I'd just say someone who I feel 100% comfortable with and who I can talk to about anything. 

Favourite quote?
"she never looked nice. she looked like art and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something"

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay then it's not the end"

"the journey is just as important as the destination"

Favourite Actor/Actress?
Leonardo DiCaprio. This answer needs no explanation. 

Favourite Colour?
Anything pastel!

Loud or Soft?
This depends on my mood but usually soft 

Where do you go when your sad?
My bedroom/as far under my duvet as humanly possible

How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?
 About 40 minutes

Ever Been in a Physical fight?
Nope

Turn on?
I feel like I've already answered this but a good fashion sense and someone who takes pride in their appearance.

Turn off?
Someone who is arrogant or insensitive 

The reason you started blogging?
After years of reading other people's fashion/beauty/lifestyle blogs I thought it looked fun and so gave it a go myself! Blogging has been the most amazing thing ever over the past year and I'm so excited to try and post more regularly and work on my little space of the internet :)

Fears?
Almost everything. I'm not joking, I have phobias of  nearly everything I come into contact with (sigghhh anxiety sucks)

Last thing that made you cry?
I cried at The Great Gatsby last night

The relationship between you and the last person you texted
One of my best friends

The book your currently reading?
Pride and Prejudice, oh the joys of English literature A level!

Place you want to visit?
I'd love to visit Berlin again (favourite city in the world) because I had such an incredible time there last time but I'd also love to go to New York.
I tag:
http://www.daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk/
http://hayleyivy.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.blacklatte.co.uk/
http://www.elliesfavouritethings.com/
http://beccawritesablog.blogspot.co.uk/

Charlotte 


2 comments

  1. I didn't realise you tagged me for this! Loved reading this post. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw it's okay, really enjoyed reading yours too ^.^ thank you lovely x

      Delete