Marc Jacobs Daisy

Hi there!


I was never really a perfume person until last year when I recieved a few for my birthday and Christmas and since then I've become obsessed with all things fragrance! I don't think I've ever mentioned perfumes on my blog before but when I was planning some Spring inspired posts, Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' came to mind as the ultimate Spring fragrance. It's possibly the most instagramable perfume bottle ever (and lets be honest who doesn't love a pretty instagram post!?) as well as smelling  absolutely incredible! The scent is described as having violet heart notes and wild strawberry top notes and is overall just a very pretty fragrance. 

I've been wearing this perfume so much recently because it's super light and fresh so it's ideal as the weather starts to get a bit warmer (I say a bit, I don't want to be too optimistic). I find it perfect for any occassion but it's my go to fragrance for college because it's not too heavy and overpowering whilst still being noticeable! Let me know in the comments your favourite perfumes because I really want to expand my collection :)

Charlotte  

http://www.boots.com/en/Marc-Jacobs-Daisy-Eau-de-Toilette-100ml_335417/

6 comments

  1. This is definitely one of my favourite perfumes! I also love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Marc Jacobs Honey and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb. :)
    xx

    daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too it's so lovely! thank you I'll definitely check out your suggestions, I already like the sound of flowerbomb (such a cute name!) x x

      Delete
  2. I've grown up with this being my mums favourite perfume and I must say, its one of my favourites too! Another perfume which smells absolutely gorgeous is Flora by Gucci, you have to check it out!

    Sian | http://siansbeautybook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that was such a lovely comment! I'll definitely check it out thank you >.< x

      Delete
  3. Love your blog your photos are so clear! What camera do you usehttp://cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete