Easter Sunday Nails

Hi there!


I think I speak for most people when I say that today will be a day of chocolate eating and relaxing, yay for Easter! For those who celebrate it I hope you have a lovely day and for those who don't I hope you have an equally lovely Sunday regardless. This weekend I decided to try out one of the Barry M spring collection colours which I have been wanting ever since their release (3 pastel shades, cute silver bottle lids, what more could I ask for??) 

I chose the shade Huckleburry after seeing plenty of bloggers rave about this and I can see why! Opaque in just two coats and only £3.99 makes it my new go-to Spring nail polish colour. I was a bit worried after buying it that it would be too similar to another Barry M colour that I have in the shade Blue Moon but I find Huckleburry to be more pigmented which is perfect for all you impatient girls like me who hate applying coat after coat of polish to get a just about opaque end result. I might even have to pop back to Boots and pick up the other two shades...


Have you tried any of the Barry M spring collection shades?

Charlotte 

7 comments

  1. This looks lovely! Happy Easter Charlotte! X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade! I haven't tried the new ones yet but I love Barry M polishes, such good quality considering how cheap they are! I've rediscovered their peach melba shade - perfect for Spring :-)

    Happy Easter!

    Smaz Says

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you definitely should! I was just wearing peach melba before I swapped to huckleburry actually, yes its such a pretty shade! x

      Delete
  3. I have Huckleberry and Rose Hip and they are my new favourites, I agree with you on the Blue Moon but I find that I have to use about 4 coats of that and only 1 or 2 of Huckleberry to get the same coverage and pigmentation. Love your rings too! x x

    http://lipstickandlisa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try Rose Hip too it looks so pretty! and yes I love Blue Moon but this just gives an amazing colour pay off in comparison :) thank you! x

      Delete
  4. Haaai, Charlotte! I got nominated for The Liebster Award, and I love your blog, so I’ve nominated you for The Liebster Award! So you can just copy-paste the link to read a bit more about it!

    www.mazedays.blogspot.com/2014/04/Liebster.html

    Have a nice day!

    C:ndy | www.mazedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete