The new love: Toni and Guy texturising spray

Hi there!

Since I took the plunge a couple of weeks ago and my hair cut off into a Alexa Chung inspired bob (yes I really do love that girl a lot) I've been finding it super difficult to style my hair because it's been looking so flat and lackluster. Whilst tidying my room the other day, a rare occurance since my AS levels took over my life, I found this Toni and Guy sea salt textursing spray and thought I'd give it another whirl!



I originally bought this some time last year and only used it a couple of times because I found it didn't really add that much to my hair overall. Ohhh how wrong I was! I tried this again last week and have fallen in love with the way it makes my hair look and feel...goodbye flat hair! One of the things I didn't really take into consideration when having my hair cut was how differently it would fall but having this sea salt spray in my life has 100% meant more good hair days on the whole, yay :)

The spray is branded as "creating texture and natural movement with a light hold" which I really would agree with :) I find it makes my hair look a little more bed-heady (I know the 'just rolled out of bed' look isn't for everyone but I think it's really flattering with shorter hair!) and overall just more volumised! Also it's not sticky at all and doesn't leave that horrible feeling that some hair products/sprays do which again makes me love it even more!

Let me know in the comments if there are any products you would recommend for shorter hair styles because I'm looking to try out some more too!

Charlotte 




No comments