Spring nail polishes: Barry M favourites

Hi there!

One of my favourite type of posts to write (for some reason) is nail art posts! Whilst on a weekly basis I tend to only have time for a little messy/in a rush/sunday night hurry one coat type of nail polish, it is nice to make an effort with your manicure! I thought I'd share my top 3 Barry M nail polishes for spring in the hope that it will remind me to make more of an effort with my nail painting skills (or lack of them) and also just to share some of my nicest colours :)


Blue moon has been a firm favourite of mine for so so long now and I featured it earlier this year in THIS post if you fancy a read! It's the perfect pastel blue shade which amazingly only needs 2 coats to be completely opaque. One reason I love Barry M nail polishes is because of how well they last and stay chip free on the nails.I love slightly more expensive nail polish brands like Essie too but I find that Barry M's lasting power is almost as good for only a fraction of the price. I also love the shade Lemon Ice Cream which I don't think I've mentioned before but is perfect for spring/summer. It's a bit brighter than a pastel yellow (whoa I know, stepping out of my pastel comfort zone a bit) but it really is a lovely colour to add a little extra something if you're going for a more plain spring outfit. I love it with a denim skirt, plain jersey jumper and nude lip!

And finally, possibly my favourite colour of all, Peach Melba. This was sent to me by the lovely Katie who has a wonderful blog and instagram (both of which I adore) and highly recommend you have a look at!. It's a beautiful coral shade which has a super shiny and glossy finish. The swatches above are all just with one coat and I think Peach Melba is definitely the best quality if you're in a hurry and what a quick but pretty opaque colour! I'll link Katie's blog at the end of this post if you fancy a read :)

What are your favourite Barry M shades? Do you have any other spring nail polish favourites?

Charlotte

Katie's blog: http://www.daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk/
Katie's instagram: http://instagram.com/daydreamkatie

8 comments

  1. Such pretty colours, perfect for spring :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, I'm going to be wearing Peach Melba so much this spring! x

      Delete
  2. Peach Melba is one of my all time favourite nail polishes, and their 'ice cream' shades are so perfect for spring (I love Berry Ice Cream)!
    Great post and lovely spring picks :D

    Alixe
    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see why, I've yet to try it but it looks amazing! ooh I think I'll definitely have a look at some of their other shades now! :-)

      thank you lovely x x

      Delete
  3. The Lemon Ice Cream is so so lovely! Such gorgeous colours x

    www.colourmein-sc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yellow is so beautiful especially for the spring time!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are such pretty color for spring and summer ! i love the three of them all the same but i'm not sure they are available in my country haha :)

    ReplyDelete