Skincare Sunday: La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

Hi there!



I'm super excited to upload this post because the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo is one of my absolute skincare saviours and I don't think I've ever mentioned it before (surprisingly!). This is my first product from La Roche Posay and I had really high hopes after hearing SO much about the brand through other blogs. The product itself is an anti blemish cream that helps to unblock pores to get rid of spots and also to help prevent break outs in the future. In other words, miracle in a bottle. This stuff is quite literally the heaven of skincare (not even exaggerating) and has helped my skin so dramatically in such a short space of time! My skin is so so oily and I find it really difficult to find products to help and that don't break me out (oily AND sensitive skin is not a fun combination) but this product really does help to reduce spots almost overnight. 

The consistency of the Effaclar Duo is quite gel like and smooths over the skin really nicely. I don't find it to sting or cause any irritation to my skin which I sometimes have found with other treatments like this which is another reason why it's become such a firm favourite of mine! I tend to use this every two to three days and apply it to problem areas and also around my nose and cheeks to help unclog my pores and make them less noticeable. My skin is definitely one of my biggest insecurities (this post is getting deep now) but this product has honestly helped the overall appearance of my skin so much! I've heard so many people talking about this product and I'm super glad I decided to try it but if if you haven't then run down to Boots and pick one up asap (you can thank me later). I'm definitely going to be trying more products from La Roche Posay so I'll keep you updated on those too:)

Charlotte 

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1440758

No comments