Collective beauty haul: E.L.F, lush and boots!

Hi there! 


Over the past couple of weeks I've been doing a teensy bit of spending *slaps self on wrist* even though I promised myself I'd try and stick to my spending ban! As you can see that didn't exactly go to plan but it means I can upload a haul and share all my lovely purchases so I'm not too disheartened;)



First up I placed a little E.L.F order whilst I was trying to pick out some birthday presents for my sister and accidently on purpose put a few things into my basket for myself. I've been loving my Bourjous bronzing primer at the moment but I sometimes find it can be a little too orange for my skin tone so I thought I'd try the Cream Contouring Blush and Bronzing cream from E.L.F! So far I've been loving the bronzer as it creates a far more natural bronzed look. I tend to use it with my Real Techniques Contour brush which is the perfect size to fit into the hollows of my cheeks and helps to blend the product in even more naturally! I've only tried out the cream blush once but I really liked the sheer wash of colour it gives and the light weight formula is perfect for spring and summer. Also from E.L.F I ordered the Small Stippling Brush to use for concealer and also with the cream blusher. I love stippling brushes in general and thought it would be nice to try a smaller one for blending concealer as well as for foundation. 

I also got a few things from Boots and then 3 for 2 offers were just too much to resist! I've heard a lot about the Revlon Matte Lip balms in the blogging world recently but I was a bit disappointed by the colour selection when I had a browse myself. Instead I decided to go with the classic Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain in the shade 'Honey 001'. This is hands down my favourite purchase of the entire haul and I've been wearing it so much over the past week because it's super moisturising and the colour is the perfect pinky nude. I also picked up one of the Barry M Gelly polishes in the shade 'Lychee' which I can't wait to try! The Gelly range from Barry M are so shiny and glossy and with nude nails being very in this Spring, this will be my go-to colour. Last but not least from Boots is the Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce spray to help add some volume to my shorter hair. I'm really really tempted to get the Oribe dry texturising spray that everyone has gone crazy for but at £38 a bottle I think I'll have stick to the drugstore for now *cry*.

I then headed to one of my Lush, one of my favourite shops e v e r and tried to calm myself down as I may have got a little too excited at the new Easter bath bomb/ballistic range! I managed to restrict myself to just one bath bomb which was called Fluffy Egg and is my new favourite! The smell reminds me so much of Snow fairy which is one of my most loved lush fragrance and so as soon as I smelt it I knew I had to have it! I uploaded a video on to my personal instagram (charlotte_rollin) if you want to see it in action, it turned my bath an AMAZING shade of pink!!

So yes my spending ban hasn't been too successful so far but I'm going to try my hardest next week (she says whilst browsing the office website for some t bar shoes...)

Charlotte 

Product links:
Small stipple brush:
http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/en/restofworld/brushes/small-stipple-brush/invt/84025
Cream bronzer and blush: 
http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/en/restofworld/blush/contouring-blush+bronzing-cream-st-lucia/invt/83606
Fluffy egg bath bomb:
https://www.lush.co.uk/product/154/Fluffy-Egg
Revlon Lipstain:
http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-Just-Bitten%C2%99-Kissable-Balm-Stain_1208067/

Charles Worthington volume spray: 
http://www.boots.com/en/Charles-WorthingtonCharles-Worthington-Volume-Bounce-Texturising-Spray_1330139/
Barry M nail polish:
http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M-Hi-Shine-Gel-Effect-Nail-Polish_1281299/


4 comments

  1. 'Lychee' is one of my current favourite nail polishes, you'll love it! I'd love to read a full review of the 'Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain' if you'd be interested in writing one? x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh yay I'm even more excited to try it now!! and of course, I'll probably upload a review in the next month or so :) xx

      Delete
  2. Jealous!! I don't live anywhere near a LUSH, and that nail polish is beautiful.

    Chloe // throughchloeslens.wordpress.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww how annoying! I know I'm loving it at the moment :))

      x x

      Delete