What's in my bag: London edition

Hi there!


Since finishing my mocks last week I've spent the past few days unwinding and putting off my photography coursework a little too much (oops..). To put off doing work of any kind for just a little bit longer I'm off to London tomorrow, yay! I'm super excited at the thought of spending the last of my christmas money in Muji and American Apparel so let me know if you fancy a haul in the next week or so! Surprisingly I've never uploaded a What's in my Bag post before which is weird because they are definitely one of my favourites to read so I thought it was about time I did one for myself :)

The bag I'm taking is my cotton tote from Alphabet Bags which I love so much! It's so affordable and adds such a cute/boho vibe to every outfit. I'll leave a link to my bag at the end of this post.


In my make up bag I'll be carrying my concealer of choice for that day, an eyeliner pen to touch up or correct my eye make up and my Natural Collection powder to keep any oiliness at bay! I recieved this Ted Baker silk make up bag as a present for Christmas and I love it so much, it's the perfect size to carry the small amount of make up I take around with me day to day. 

Another essential for travelling or life in general is my iPhone 5. I'll be using mine constantly in London for listening to music on the train, looking at tube maps and instagramming all my purchases! My instagram is _charlottesweb if you want to follow me for weekly pictures of my favourite beauty items or just general blog related photos :)


These are a few of the essential items that I pretty much carry everywhere with me! Purse, make up bag and a hair brush go without saying but the other items are a few extras I thought I'd take along with me too. My sunglasses are something I've recently added into my bag because the sun has (quite shockingly) made an appearance in the past week or so! I picked mine up from the Clothes Show Live and I love them so so much but I've seen loads of similar ones in Topshop and vintage shops too! I threw a magazine in my bag when organising my things last night because it's always nice to have something to flick through on the train. Hand sanitiser= another essential in London especially when travelling on the tube! I love the Soap and Glory 'Hand Maid' because it smells amazing and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky at all.

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post and found it interesting to see what I'll be taking to London with me tomorrow! Hope you all have a lovely half term too :)

Charlotte 


http://www.alphabetbags.com/shopall/bags/cnatural.htm

2 comments

  1. Hand Maid is a staple in my bag! I think it's such such a great hand sanitiser because it's got a nice scent in comparison to the rather unpleasant scent you get with most products like it. Hope you have a nice time in London x

    P.S: I'm currently composing a list of bloggers interested in taking part in a lower budget Easter Beauty Box Swap! If you're interested you can add your name to the list by commenting on this post:
    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/easter-beauty-box-swap.html

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I 100% agree! Thank you lovely, ooh I'll take a look at your post now! :) x x

      Delete