Spring want list

Hi there!

With January out of the way and spring just around the corner I thought it would be only right to share the fashion items I'm lusting over at the moment. Although technically it's still winter for a couple more months I always feel like as soon as February arrives it's basically spring (yes my mind is a confusing place) so I'm already fantasising about daffodils and pastel clothes yayyyy!


Topshop Coat  New Look Skirt   Topshop Rings  Cambridge Satchel

1) Since picking up my pastel pink coat last month I seem to have become a coat person and can't stop browsing pinterest/instagram/polyvore/every fashion app known to man looking for another. This gorgeous mint number from Topshop is maybe the prettiest boyfriend style coat I've seen. The shape and cut of this coat look incredible, if only I could justify £110 * insert sad face emoji*

2) Tartan and check have been everywhere for the past couple of months and it looks like this trend isn't about to change for spring. New Look isn't really a shop I ever venture in to but this beautiful pelmet skirt is a definite  need  want for my spring wardrobe! It has a perfect price tag too at only £18, yay for high street bargains!

3)I've been loving silver jewelry over the past few months and really want to expand my, currently quite limited, ring collection. Infinity signs have been a teensy bit over used over the past year or so but they're still cute so i'll succumb to the hype! This ring actually comes in a set of 3 from Topshop so would be perfect for stacking or pretty for a more simple look too.

4) Finally my favourite and most wanted item of all, a Cambridge Satchel. I have been wanting one of these for YEARS (I'm not even exaggerating) and managed to get my hands on one for my birthday last year but sadly had to return it because it just wasn't big enough for all my college folders. The pastel collection from The Cambridge Satchel Company desperately makes me want to get another one and just keep it for weekends but they're a little bit pricey just for two days of the week considering my lack of a social life :( I'll make sure to keep you updated on my satchel woes and if I do decide to get one (please please please)

I hope you enjoyed seeing everything I've been wanting at the moment, let me know below what you've been lusting after!

Charlotte ♥

ps. If anyone read my long rambly introduction to my last post about my obsession with Sherlock, I finished series 3 last night and OH MY THE TEARS! When can I move into 221B?

2 comments

  1. Wow, I want everything on this list! The coat is a gorgeous colour and whilst Im desperate for a pink one, the mint provides a nice fresh alternative. The infinity ring is adorable - have you ever watched Revenge? The main character has it tattooed on her wrist x

    Smaz Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Ahh no I haven't but I've heard its amazing so I'm thinking of watching a couple of episodes x

      Delete