skincare sunday: lush mask of magnaminty

Hi there!

Since it's the last Sunday of the month (that rolled around quickly didn't it??) it's time for my skincare sunday review! Lush is one of my favourite shops ever for their amazing bath bombs (oh how I wish the snow fairy wand was available all year round) but I hadn't really looked into their skincare products until recently when I recieved the Mask of Magnaminty as part of my Christmas present from my sister. Since then it's become a firm favourite as part of my skincare routine and I'll be looking into some of Lush's other skincare products to work alongside this :)



I use the mask of magnaminty about twice a week to give my skin a bit of a pick me up and get rid of all the impurities and dirt that may not be cleared by cleansing/toning alone. I must admit the smell of the mask put me off a bit initially as it is quite strong but the results I have had since I started using it are definitely worth it! One of the things I love about the mask is how cooling it feels on the skin and how smooothly it applies. It is definitely one of the best face mask products that I have tried as it doesn't irritate or dry out areas of my skin in comparison to other products similar to this that I have tried. I apply this product to dry skin and then simply rinse off with a warm cloth after about 5 or 6 minutes because I think it works really well when it can be left to work into the skin for a little longer. As it is an exfoliating mask I only use it a couple of times a week because it is possibly too harsh for everday use and I think this works well in my current skincare routine. 

Lush are renowned for their support against animal cruelty and use really lovely ingredients in all their products which is another reason why I'm always happy to buy from them! The mask of magnaminty retails at only £5.25 which is so so affordable for a product that works so effectively and lasts a super long time too! If you're a lush lover like me (ooh nice alliteration) and haven't tried this then I would 100% recommend it to give your skin a deep clean every now and again!

Charlotte 

January's SS post:
http://charlottesweb8.blogspot.co.uk/2014_01_01_archive.html

No comments