Nails of the week!

Hi there!




I hold my hands up, nail polishes are my weakness. The pretty glass bottles in all shapes and sizes filled with every colour imaginable is enough to make me go weak at the knees and I'm (hoping) that some of you feel the same! I always like doing nail art/design posts but I thought it would just be nice to show which sort of colour I go for on a daily basis. 

For some reason I have a ridiculously large and ever growing  blue nail polish collection and so this is the colour I probably go for the most. This is one of my favourite polishes for adding a pop of colour for an outfit because it's such a bright and pretty blue shade! The formula of all Miss Sporty polishes are amazing but this one in particular is perfect because it's opaque in just two coats (yay for drugstore nail varnish!). Miss Sporty is also possibly THE most affordable brand out there and so at only £1.99 you can't really go wrong! 

Let me know what you're wearing on your nails this week in the comments!

Charlotte ♥

4 comments

  1. Pretty colour :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your blog, I nominated you for a Liebester award http://justlittlelucy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebester-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I did the Liebster Award a couple of months ago but I will include some of your questions in a Q&A that I'm doing soon :) x

      Delete