2013 favourites part two!

Hi there!

About a week ago I uploaded the first part of my 2013 favourites which was based around all my most loved beauty products of the last year. I thought it would be nice to upload a part two which has some more general favourites that don't really fit into the make up category! 



Soap and Glory Righteous Butter
This product is quite possibly the definition of heaven in a tub. I'm really lazy when it's comes to body moisturing after baths/showers but since getting a selection of soap and glory prodcuts for my birthday last year, I've been getting into it a lot more! This is my favourite body moisturiser because not only does it smell absoloutley incredible but it also sinks into the skin super quickly so you don't have to dance around the bathroom waiting for it to absorb so you can get dressed again (not like I've ever done that...) 

Essie Nail polishes
2013 was the year I went a bit crazy with nail polishes and Essie definitley became my favourite brand. The best thing about these nail varnishes is they dry SO QUICKLY! I'm literally the most impatient person ever when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry and so these are perfect not only if you're in a bit of a hurry but also if you're just ridiculously impatient like me!

Real Techniques brushes
The blogging and beauty world certainly loved the Real Techniques collections last year and I must admit I jumped on the bandwagon too (I regret nothing!). I have the Core Collection, Eye Starter Set and the Stippling Brush but my clear favourites are definitely the buffing and contour brush! I use the buffing brush ever single day to apply my foundation and it's also perfect for blending conceler together too. I really the contour brush for applying my blusher and will definitley be using them throughout 2014 too.

Marc Jacobs 'Daisy'
Not only is the prettiest perfume bottle e v e r but it also smells incredible too (perfect combination!). I'm awful at describing scents but this perfume is branded as having heart notes of violet and top notes of wild strawberries (sounds good enough to eat right?!) but it's just a lovely fresh and floral scent which would be perfect for the spring season.

MAC 217
There is just something about make up brushes that makes me extremely happy and I'm not even sure why. The sleek and professional look of the MAC brushes is definitely what first drew me to get my hands on one as well as the glowing reviews I've previously read of this blending brush. This brush is one of my favourites in my whole collection because it just blends all my eyeshadows together so seamlessly. If I was to recommend one thing from this post then it would 100% be this! Although it's a little pricey for a brush I think it's really worth the money for how lovely it can make eyeshadows look :)

Barry M Gelly polishes 
Again onto the theme of nail varnishes, the Barry M Gelly range have been a firm favourite of mine over 2013. They give such a shiny and glossy look to my nails and the colour range is lovely too. 

Origins Super Spot remover
I did a more detailed review of this product which you can read here but this is such an amazing product! It has helped my skin so much over the past year and is amazing for drying up spots and helping the healing process happen more quickly. ALthough it's only a teeny tiny bottle it lasts such a long time as a little goes a very long way!

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my other favourite products of the last year!

Charlotte ♥

ps. more random favourites include:
-The Great Gatsby
-Midnight Memories album
-Inception
-The 1975
-Youtube (couldn't leave that one out could I?;)

4 comments

  1. I just recently found your blog and I'm so glad I did it's now one of favourites! Your reviews are really good and I am thinking about purchasing Origin Super Spot remover and some essie nail polish now due to your recommendations.

    http://lordofthevale.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw this is such a lovely comment thank you!! ahh, I'd 100% recommend essie I love all of their polishes! x x

      Delete
  2. Essie nail polishes and real techniques brushes are so so good! Definatly agree about that! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I agree, Real Techniques have become so popular in 2013! <3

      Delete