November/December glossybox!

Hi there!

A couple of weeks ago some of my extremely lovely friends ordered me a glossybox as a surprise belated birthday present! After years of blog reading, YouTube watching and beauty obsessing I've heard a lot about Glossyboxes and so was practically sprinting (more of a jog, I don't do sport)  to open the box which is for November and December. As it is for the Christmas months the box was red and the products were inside an adorable snowflake covered bag which really did make me go "aww!".




First up is a product that I've coincidentally been wanting to try for ageessss and so was really happy to receive this and it’s the foaming cleansing wash from Dermalogica. I think I've mentioned in a previous post that I am ALWAYS on the hunt for the perfect skincare products for my oily skin (any suggestions would be very welcome in the comments!) and so when I opened my glossybox I quite literally squealed (sign of a skincare addict). 

I’ve previously got on really well with cleansing washes like the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and had high hopes for this product and so far I've been loving it! I can’t comment too much on it as I've only been using it for about 2 weeks but I’m thinking of doing a more in depth review when I've tested it out a little more :) .
Also in the November/December Glossybox were some nail wraps designed by Little Mix. I’ve never used nail wraps before as I’ve always thought they looked too fiddly however it seems I was oh so wrong! The nail wraps I received are not necessarily something that I’d usually go for but I definitely going to try and style them with a more simple outfit for a pop of colour. The nail wraps retail for £5.99 and as I haven’t tried them yet I can’t say if they are worth the money but they look really cool and a bit different so I'm excited to try them :)
Also in my glossybox was a perfume sample from Lacoste which made me SO HAPPY! For some reason I have a bit of a thing for perfume at the moment and have a few on my wishlist so when I opened this sample I had high hopes for it being lovely! I'm not the best at describing scents so I'm going to put a link to the perfume which is called 'Touch of Pink' at the end of this post. I'm absolutely loving this perfume at the moment and as it is the sample size it's perfect for throwing in my bag when I'm on the go which seems to be all the t i m e. 


Another scent I received in my glossybox was a So..? body spray in the fragrance 'sinful'. Body sprays aren't really my thing as I always feel like the smell a little too strongly in comparison to a perfume which in my opinion can be far more subtle. This spray does smell quite nice however I don't think I'll be getting as much use out of it as the perfume sample which I so so lovely!

Saving my favourite item until last, I was sent a Jelly Pong Pong eyeliner/shadow stick. It's kind of like a chubby stick but for eyeliner and so far I'm loving it! It's a gorgeous brown colour which I was really happy about because I often use brown kohl in my waterline as I find it far more flattering than black. It retails for £10.50 which I find a littleee out of my budget for an eyeliner but it has SUCH a lovely, creamy formula that I might just have to repurchase when I've used this one...
(someone hide my purse) 

 I am extremely happy with everything I got in the Christmas edition Glossybox and would especially recommend the fashwash and eyeliner to anyone who is thinking of purchasing some of the products I mentioned. If my friends are reading this post then THANK YOU for buying getting me this beauty lovers dream, I love you all x x x 

Charlotte 






3 comments

  1. Oooh I love Touch of Pink it's such a lovely scent. Looks like you got some nice goodies! :)
    x

    daydreamkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I'm seriously considering buying the full size now! Your blog is absolutely lovely by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's taken me a few days to work out how to comment on heree...! I'm so glad you like it, sorry it's oh so late! Love the good quality pictures, as always;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete