Christmas Reflections

Hi there!






I'm sure most of you will may be reading this on Christmas evening after a fun filled but extremely tiring day of present unwrapping, roast dinner eating and rubbish TV watching and I expect you're now feeling rather sleepy. I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I hope you all get everything you wanted! Since starting my blog in February this year it's been one of my best decisions ever! It's so lovely when people comment on my posts and also watching the pageviews go up and seeing people from around the world reading my little chunk of the internet. 


Followers obviously aren't everything and I never started my blog with the intention of being hugely popular but I'd just also like to say thank you to everyone who hit the 'follow' button because it really does make my day! This is only a quick little post to say I hope you all had wonderful days and to let you know how much I appreciate you all :)


Charlotte ♥


ps. If you haven't fought over quality street sweets/had one too many mince pies or stuffed your face with christmas pudding then make sure you change that before the end of the day!

No comments