2013 review: Popular Posts

Hi there!

As today is New Year's Eve and the final day of 2013 (seriously where did this year go?!) I thought it would be nice to look over my most popular posts of this year. I started Charlotte's Web back in February of this year and so this post is also just a thank you to all 35 of my followers for being the best ever *round of applause*.

Full posts:  Mac 'Rebel' Review  Top 5 autumn nail polishes Back to school make up ideas
summer lookbook  Festival Photo Diary  Cleanse and Polish Review 


My most popular post of 2013 was my review of the mac lipstick 'Rebel' which I posted in April. I was just getting into blogging at this point and so my style of writing probably wasn't the best! This post was so short and to the point but it seemed to be really popular and so I'm definitley thinking of maybe doing a mac collection or my top 5 mac products post in 2014 if that's something you'd all like to read? :) Next were my 'Top 5 autumn nail polishes' and my 'Back to school make up ideas' posts. I really enjoyed putting together both of these because it was nice to write in a bit more detail about products and make recommendations to products that I love using on a daily basis.

One of my only fashion posts of 2013 was my 'Summer Lookbook' which again proved hugely popular. In 2014 I really want to change my blog to be more fashion based so more OOTD's and lookbooks are definitley on the cards. I always feel a teensy bit awkward posing for these types of photo's, especially as my camera doesn't have a flip screen but I'm going to try my best to upload more in the new year! Another popular post was my 'Festival photo diary' which I loved uploading as it was nice to share something a bit different and primarily photography based which again I'm hoping to do more of in 2014. Finally, my first ever post on my blog was my review of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish which not surprisingly was a popular one. This product has been talked about countless times in the blogging and youtube world and so I wasn't surprised that it was loved amongst you all! I've been getting into skincare a lot recently and have bought a few too many new products so it's likely a skincare routine will be on your screens soon!

I hope you enjoyed this look back over a year on Charlotte's Web and all have an amazing NYE tonight! 

Charlotte ♥

No comments