winter want list

Time is literally flying past at the moment and I can't believe it's already November!! If every year of my life goes as quickly as 2013 has then I'm soon going to be 40, married (or living with a family of cats) and going on hiking trips to the Lake District or whatever it is that adults do. Now that that slightly side tracked introduction is out of the way it's probably time I actually got to the aim of this post which is my winter want list! Now that winter is well and truly under way I thought it would be nice to hop onto polyvore and create a list of all the beautiful items I desperately want but can't afford (first world problems right?). If you're not familiar with polyvore then it is pretty much a fashion addicts perfect app...you can browse through lots of clothes that are currently in the shops, create sets of different outfits and easily click onto the websites to buy online; perfect!


1) Mittens from Asos 
These are possibly the cutest winter accessory ever! For £24 they are a little on the pricey side but it's not every day you can wear polar bear mittens right?! (that's my justification anyway...)

2) Skirt from New Look
I have a tartan inspired post coming up very soon as my obsession for all things checked is getting a little out of control. This skirt looks so so lovely and the colours are absoloutley perfect if you're wanting to keep on trend with the tartan theme but are a little scared of brigher tartan patterns. 

3) Boyfriend Jeans from River Island
Boyfriend Jeans/Mom Jeans are possibly my favourite trend from the whole of 2013. I love how they can make a simple top or jumper look effortlessly put together and add a more boyish edge to a look! I have been eyeing up this pair from River Island for a while now because the rips make them seem far nicer than the topshop ones I already own...
you know you're obsessed with shopping when you justify buying a pair of jeans from the rips 

4) 'Bashful' Nail polish from Topshop
To contradict what I previously said, pastels are also one of my favourite trends from 2013 and I'm not ready to let go of them just yet. This Topshop nail polish is the most gorgeous baby blue colour and I think would be perfect to add a little extra something to an outfit without it being too in your face. I've also found from past experience that Topshop nail varnishes are really lovely quality and for only £5 you can't go wrong!!

5) Vagabond Boots from Office
In my opinion saving the best item until last are these AMAZING boots from Office. I have been on the look out for a good pair of winter boots for a while now and I saw these online about a month ago and have been lusting after them ever since. Unfortunately they are sold out on the website so I can't include a link but as soon as I get my hands on a pair of these for myself they will 100% be featured in a post then!


That's everything on my current winter want list! Let me know in the comments what your favourite item was and also what you're hoping to pick up soon!

Charlotte 


No comments