Autumn OOTD




Hi there!

This weekend on our way to do some weekend shopping errands I thought it would be nice to stop and take a few pictures of my outfit. I'm really really enjoying planning outfits at the moment so hopefully I'll be uploading more outfit related posts soon, yay! I featured this jumper in one of my previous posts but I've been styling it non stop lately because it's such a pretty colour! I've been wearing this outfit non stop  a lot to college at the moment because it's perfect for keeping warm on early morning buses (getting the 6.30am bus is 100% the most horrible thing about sixth form h e l p) whilst still looking cute and girly! I'm also absolutely loving tartan at the moment so this skirt is possibly my favourite piece in my current wardrobe!



jumper- Topshop
skirt- Vintage fair 
brogues- Primark
bag- Zara
knitted tights- Primark


I hope you all had lovely weekends, let me know all about them in the comments!

Charlotte x


ps. excuse the sneaky dog walker who managed to get into the back of one of the pictures











2 comments