My name's Charlotte and I'm a shopaholic

I'll admit it; I am addicted to shopping. I've spent the best part of this thursday morning whilst there is a training day at my college browsing through every shopping website on the interwebs and drooling over every single a/w collection out there. As I mentioned in my last post i'm uploading a haul because I'm so in love with everything I have bought recently that I have to share it with you all!



This is one of my favourite purchases in a long time and it's this tote bag from Zara. It comes with a longer shoulder strap as well which is really useful for carrying around my 2182y43 folders at college (nope not even exaggerating I am ). I'm always really impressed by Zara bags as they have a lot of affordable bags as well as more expensive and higher quality ones so there is something for everyone!




Next I may have accidently gone into Boots and it really is impossible for me to go into that shop without leaving with at least one new piece of make up (it's a slipperly slope one you set foot into that shop). Firstly I got this Essie polish in the shade Ballet Slippers which is such an adorbable name and also a lovely colour! It's a really pretty nude with a hint of pink which is very subtle so perfect for what I was looking for!


I also couldn't resist picking up this Revlon BB cream as I was looking for something a little lighter to wear on my skin and this is ideal for that and it also seems to be my exact skin colour which is so unusual when you have to match the colour yourself *pats herself on the back*. The coverage is really lovely and i've been really enjoying mixing this with my mac studio fix fluid as they mix together really nicely!


The last product that I couldn't resist from Boots was a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shade pink gold. This works amazingly as a really simple wash of colour and shimmer over the lid but also looks incredible with some darker pink/berry shades blended into the crease; perfectly autumnal!




Do I even need to say anything about this pair of shoes. I have had a teensy bit of an obsession with an obsession with all things holographic and so these shoes were a must buy as soon as I spotted them on instagram. I must admit they aren't the comfiest of shoes but they are so beautiful that I don't mind putting up with the pain! 


Let me know what you've been buying recently in the comments!


Charlotte 

2 comments

  1. Great buys - LOVE that Zara bag - I just made a couple of cheeky orders of Fragrance direct and Asos...oops!

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! ooh I'm jealous haha, we all need some retail therapy every once in a while x

      Delete