Back to school make up ideas

Hi there!

So seeing as school has now begun for most people I thought it would be fun to do a back to school post focusing on make up! I’ve seen a few videos on youtube and some blog posts too about back to school ideas for make up looks and outfits and I thought it would be nice for me to put my spin on a simple yet pretty, school make up look!

The first make up items that I think would be perfect for school are the Miss Sporty Mascaras.  Depending on your school rules you may not be allowed to wear a lot of make up in which case these mascaras would be perfect. I have both the Studio Lash instant volume and the Studio Lash lengthening mascara and I would 100% recommend both for school. I would probably say the lengthening mascara would be better as it gives a very natural look to your lashes and adds length without making them clumpy.


Alternatively if your school rules are very strict, you could always go for a clear mascara to add length to your lashes without changing their colour. I would recommend the Natural Collection clear mascara for this as not only does it have a really nice formula, it is perfect for those on a budget as costs only £1.99; bargain!



Moving on to skin,  I would say that a tinted moisturiser or BB cream would be good for school as they create very natural finishes whilst still covering imperfections. I recommend the Light Energy foundation from Miss Sporty as although it is branded as a foundation, it gives such a natural finish because of its light coverage so could be worn for school. The main reason I would suggest using this foundation is because it gives a very dewy and radiant glow to your skin, perfect if you’re feeling a little tired on those early mornings.


For concealing blemishes I would suggest using a product like the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer as it is so versatile and easy to blend. Its full coverage means it covers spots amazingly but the formula is so good and doesn’t look too thick on the skin at all.



If you are looking for a concealer aimed more at brightening under your eyes I would say that the Kiko Full Coverage Concealer is brilliant for this. It’s a very creamy conceler and so if your school rules are a bit stricter it might not be suitable but otherwise I would say that this is one of my favourite products for helping my skin look its best.


And finally on to lips, again depending on your school rules lip products might not be allowed but this colour is so pretty that you could just wear it at the weekends anyway. This lipstick from ELF is in the shade Nicely Nude and is a very subtle pretty pink. It is perfect for everyday wear as it just adds an extra something to a make up look without being over the top.


 And that’s everything that I’m going to be featuring in this Back to School make up post! I hope you enjoyed it and that some of the products will be suitable for your school rules :)


Keep your eyes peeled for a back to school outfit ideas post that I’m going to be uploading later this month!



Charlotte 

2 comments

  1. Lovely post - I actually haven't tried anything in this post (except for the collection concealer). I really want to try the Kiko concealer.
    Becky x

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, definitely try out the concealer it's amazing!xx

      Delete