The Liebster Award!

Hi there!

Last week when checking my emails I found that both Erin and Georgina had tagged me to do the Liebster Award! Some people may know of the award but if you haven't come across it before then it is a fun way for bloggers to discover other blogs and is aimed at those with under 200 followers. The award works by one person answering the questions previously set for them and then tagging 10 more bloggers to answer a set of ten new questions. Seeing as I was tagged by both Erin and Georgina, I decided to answer 5 questions from each of them so the post isn't really long! 

Erin's questions:

1) How would you describe your individual style?
For some reason I found this question really difficult to answer haha! I would say that the majority of my clothes are pretty casual which I really like because you can easily dress it up or keep it more suitable for the day time but other pieces of mine are a bit more unusual and fun. For example my tartan trousers (featured in my haul post) are something a bit different but that I love all the same :)

2)Favourite song at the moment?
This was a no brainer; Best Song Ever by 1D really is the best song ever!!

3) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
The one place in the world which I would absoloutley love to visit is America. For a while I had a bit of an obsession with moving there when I'm older but seeing as my phobia for flying gets worse every time I step on a plane, I think I might be being a little ambitious.

4) If you could use just one item from your make-up collection, what would you keep?
I would probably have to keep my mac studio fix fluid foundation because I feel a lot more confident when my spots are less visible and this foundation is really high coverage so perfect for masking all blemishes and spots.

5)Any phobias or pet peeves?
I could literally write a whole blog post about my phobias I have soooo many! Mainly spiders and insects in general, flying, over taking whilst driving, clowns, answering the phone, the ocean/tsunami's, boats, the dentist and a few other weird ones too!

Georgina's questions:

6) What is your favourite season?
My favourite season would have to be winter because of Christmas! When it starts approaching Christmas I turn into an over excitable child and become a little obsessed with all things sparkly, tinsel-y and magical; I love it!

7)What is your favourite pastel colour?
For anyone that knows me they will straight away know that this answer is very very obvious...pink! I'm sat writing this blog post with pink nail varnish and wearing pink pyjama's. I'm obsessed. 

8) Main haircare product?
This would have to be my argan oil, it makes my hair amazingly soft and keeps it in really good condition. 

9)What/who inspired you to start your blog?
I've been reading blogs and watching YouTube video's for five years now and always thought of it as something that I would definitely do when I was a bit older. Earlier this year I decided I wanted to start a YouTube channel soon and thought that creating a blog first would be a good platform to begin at. So far I really love having a blog and being able to write about all my favourite things and am planning on starting my YouTube really soon. 

10) Favourite high end and drugstore brands?
My favourite high end brand would be mac as I love my foundation and think the quality and coverage is much better than any I have tried in the past and my favourite drugstore brand would be Collection as I love their concealer and lip products. 

So those are the questions I chose, I hope you enjoyed reading my answers and finding out a little more about me:)
I am going to tag:
eeek, I realised whilst doing this that I don't follow anyone else with under 200 followers so couldn't tag 10 people:(

My questions:

1)If you could just buy clothes from one shop from the rest of your life where would it be?
2) All time favourite make up brand?
3) Who is your biggest style icon?
4) Who is your favourite blogger?
5) What is your favourite nail polish brand?
6) If you had £1000 what would you buy first?
7) If you could have any designer bag, which would you choose?
8) What is your favourite/most worn item of clothing?
9) Who is your biggest inspiration?
10) What is your dream job?

I tried to make my questions a bit more varied so they contain beauty/fashion and life style questions too!I hope you have all enjoyed this different style of post and if you want to answer my questions and take part in the award yourself then feel free!


Charlotte 












No comments