Summer lookbook

Hi there!

Whilst I was away on holiday last week in Tenerife I thought it would be fun to show you guys some of the outfits I put together. I have never done a lookbook before so if you enjoy it please let me know if it is something you would like to see more of!

OUTFIT 1:




Top - Topshop
Skirt - American Apparel

OUTFIT 2:





Dress - Select
Bow - American Apparel

OUTFIT 3:





Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Casio - Birthday present
OUTFIT 4:





Dress - Charity shop
Wedges - Topshop
OUTFIT 5:






Top - Vintage
Skirt - H&M
Flower crown - Claire's 

I really hope you enjoyed my first lookbook and seeing some of the outfits that I wore whilst on holiday. Let me know in the comments which was your favourite and if you would like me to do posts similar to this in the future!

Charlotte 

1 comment

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebsters award- make sure to go and check out my blog post for more info :)

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete