Summer OOTD!

Hi there!

So today I went out along with my mum, sister and a couple of friends to have a picnic at Thetford Forest which is a nature park about an hour away from where we live which has lots of walking routes and is just a fun place to spend a sunny day! Here are some pictures of my outfit :)

Skirt-Topshop
Crop top-Topshop
Flip flops-Accessorize
Glasses-Primark
Rucksack-Accessorize
Bracelets- Market in Tenerife
Glasses-Primark
I really like this rucksack! I bought it from Accessorize last year and have got a lot of wear out of it as I feel like it brings a lot of outfits together and also has a lot of space to fit everything inside it :)


The outfit is fairly simple but it was nice to wear something fairly light as the weather in England is quite hot at the moment! I hope you liked the outfit :)


Charlotte 

No comments