Haul-Clothing!

Hi there!

So this is part 2 of my haul which is going to include all of the clothing items! If you didn't read part 1 of the haul which focused on the beauty things I bought then you can view it here .

First I went to Topshop and bought two items of clothing:


The first thing I picked up was this pair of red and grey tartan trousers. I know they won't be everyone's cup of tea but I personally love them! I think they are something a bit different to add to my wardrobe and I am going to enjoy styling them; I already have a post lined up! They were £25 which for Topshop I think is very cheap and although I don't know what they are made from, they feel thick and warm so will be perfect for the fast approaching autumn months. 

The other thing I bought from Topshop is this blue spotty dress. I don't have many summer dresses as I tend to head towards skirts so felt this was perfect to add to my wardrobe as it's so cute. I thought it was also quite casual so I would get a lot of wear out of it too :)

Next up isn't a clothing item but I thought I would still include it. These two Cath Kidston frames were in the sale reduced to only £4! I used the top one as a gift and kept the pink one for my room as I thought it would look nice on my dressing table.

My only purchase from Primark was this floral head band. I already have a flowery hair band which featured in my '30 Day Snap' post but seeing as this was only £1.50 I thought I might as well pick it up as it is slightly more subtle than my other one.


And that's everything I bought! I know it wasn't a lot but I thought I would share it with all of you because I really am loving some of the items and thought you might like to check some of them out too :)
Charlotte 


6 comments

  1. Hiii i have tagged you to complete the Liebster Award,
    check it out:
    http://elouisee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    -Eleanor xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i've nominated you for the Liebster award, I'd be great if you took part. All the details are over on my blog :)

    http://hiiiitsgeorgina.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    Georgina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried on the leggings and the dress but didn't get them, seeing them again has made me regret that haha! Please check out my blog and follow back of it's your cup of tea :)
    Jenny x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh well i know the leggings are still available so you could always order them! I'll check it out now:) xx

      Delete
  4. Hi! Im fairly new to all this blogging stuff so I’m still trying to get my blog going. Would you mind checking it out? idkmatilda.blogspot.com!
    Sorry to bother. Thanks if you do xoxo

    ReplyDelete