Haul- Beauty!

Hi there!

This is the first ever time i've written a haul post and i'm really excited to share what I got with you all :) I went shopping a while ago and took all the pictures for this post and then completely forgot about writing it so i've had all of these items for a while now. I think this has actually turned out quite well though as it means i've head a chance to try everything out so I can tell you exactly what I think of my purchases!

I am splitting the haul into two parts-fashion and beauty, because as I said I want to explain if I like the products or not and don't want to bore you with one really lengthy post. 




First up from Boots I purchased this Gelly nail polish from Barry M. I have a few Barry M polishes already and really like using them as they are fast drying and don't chip easily so I had high hopes for the Gelly range! I have only worn this nail polish once since purchasing but it is definitely one of my favourites as it is shiny and the colour is gorgeous! Mine is in the shade blueberry and it cost £3.99.


I purchased two lip products on my shopping spree, also from Boots. The top product in the picture is a lip stain from '17'. I have never tried anything from this brand before however I have seen this product featured on instagram previously and heard good things about it! The one I bought is in the shade 'Cherry Berry' and is a gorgeous colour! It is very pigmented and so comes off very brightly on the lips however I have only used it about 3 times and I already feel like there isn't much colour left. For £4.99 I probably will re purchase this because it is a lovely product and the colour is beautiful but I feel like it is running out far too quickly.

Next I bought the 'Collection Cream Puff' lip product. I have heard amazing things about this on YouTube and so decided to give it a go as the concept seemed really cool! The formula of the product is like a lipgloss but with a matte finish. It is so pigmented meaning that although it's only a small tube, it will go a long way! I bought the shade 'Cotton Candy'. It retails for "£2.99 which I think is extremely good for the quality of the product :)


I didn't buy too many beauty things but I have got a few more clothing items to post about so I thought it might be nice to split it into two!


Have you tried any of the above products? What did you think of them?

Charlotte 




2 comments