The random beauty tag!



Hi there!

So this is just a random little tag that I’ve seen on a few of my favourite blogs recently and I thought I would answer the questions so that you can find out a little more about me beauty-wise! Sorry that my posts have not been very consistent or detailed but I have exams coming up soon so I’m concentrating a lot on revision


1) Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
    My hair is naturally very straight! Depending on how I blow dry it, it can sometimes be a bit wavier but usually I wear it naturally so it’s dead straight.

    2)  Do you dye/colour your hair?
      Yes! My hair is naturally a darkish blonde colour so I have dyed it a couple of times so that it’s a bit brighter and more of a pure blonde.

    3) How long does it take you to do your make-up?
      This depends on the make-up look that I am doing. On a school day normally about 10 minutes however if I’m doing an evening look this would take around 15-20 minutes.

    4)What do you do first..face or eyes?
Face

    5) Do you wear make-up when you are alone or with family?
If we are just in the house then no I don’t but if we are going out for a meal or for special occasions then I do wear make-up.

6)How many high end products do you have?
This probably depends on what you class as ‘high end’ but I have 4 mac products (2 lipsticks; ‘rebel’ and ‘girl about town’ a mineralize skin finish in ‘soft and gentle’ and the studio fix fluid foundation) and the benefit ‘They’re real’ mascara.

7) Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I wash my brushes about twice a month which is really bad but I’m just so lazy with it haha! I should wash them about once a week to stop product building up on the brushes and also for hygiene reasons and I really am going to try to do it more.

8) How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?
I don’t actually own that many nail polishes and so I don’t have an amazing storage system for them; they are just in a little pot on my bookcase! I am much more organised with my makeup and my products are usually sorted into categories (e.g. face, eyes etc) unless I’m in a rush then I just put them all into my storage box in a random order.

     9) How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
At my school we aren’t allowed to wear nail polish so when I do apply it, it is normally for a special occasion so I like to keep it looking as nice as possible. If there are chips in the nail polish then I usually just touch it up accordingly.

1  10) What is your go-to way of applying foundation? Fingers, a brush or sponge?
          Brushes! I used to always use my hands to apply my foundation but since purchasing the real techniques core collection I have become slightly addicted to face brushes. I am currently using the real techniques buffing brush.


And that’s the end of the questions! I know this post is fairly short but as I said revision is my priority right now. After all my exams I have a very long summer so there will be lots of posts then!


Love Charlotte’s web x x x

No comments