Mac Mineralise Skin Finish-Soft and Gentle

Hi there!

I wasn’t actually planning on blogging today as I should be revising (shh don’t tell anyone!) but I really felt in the mood to write so today I’m going to be doing a quick post about one of my favourite mac product

I love my mac mineralise skin finish because it adds a really healthy glow to the skin and also, if used along the cheekbones, can add another dimension to a makeup look. Mine is in the shade ‘Soft and Gentle’ and I mainly chose this because I had heard so much about it from Louise from ‘Sprinkle of glitter’. Louise has a blog and youtube channel which I’m sure you are all familiar with but if not I will link it at the end of this post.

I tend to use this product on a day to day basis as it is a bronzy highlighting colour and I have found works well for highlighting the cheek bones and is just a lovely product in general. It retails for £21.50 and I would say it is definitely worth it as it is such a lovely product to have for adding something special to a variety of looks.  


Have you tried this mac product? What did you think about it?   

               

Charlotte’s web x x x 




No comments