Origins Super Spot Remover review

Hi there!


A couple of posts ago, I wrote about how much I loved the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and today’s post is going to be about another skincare product I use in alongside with my cleanser. After I cleanse in the evening I apply my Origins Super Spot Treatment. I squeeze a small amount of the product (you really do only need a tiny bit!) onto a cotton bud and then simply apply that to the spot or blemish.



The bottle itself only contains 10ml which seems like a very small amount however you only need to apply it in small quantities and so the bottle actually lasts for a very long time! I don't use this product every day as I sometimes feel that it can dry out the area of skin around the spot or blemish so I use use it about 3 times a week to try and prevent this.



This product is great for speeding up the healing process and also reducing redness around that area although I do not think that the spot treatment gets rid of blemishes and spots completely.

Overall I would say that this product has worked really well for me apart from the drying out of skin and I will definitely continue to use it until it is empty and will probably repurchase after it is empty! It is on the higher end of my budget but I definitely think it is worth the money. I picked mine up from the Origins counter in John Lewis for £14.00.

Have you tried any origins products? Which were your favourites?


No comments