Mac 'Rebel' lipstick review


Hi there!

Throughout my years of blog reading and Youtube watching, I have heard a lot about mac lipsticks. The main thing that appeals to me about mac lip products over other brands is the wide colour range.  Recently I have been on the hunt for a lipstick that is a bit more bright-quite different to something that I would usually go for but I thought adding a bolder colour to my collection would add more variety.

The shade I went for is called ‘rebel’ and I would describe it as a fuchsia/berry colour. It is very pretty on the lips and I think would work best with minimal eye makeup as it may look quite heavy if you were to wear a smokey eye look too.

I absolutely love this colour and another bonus of it is that it has blue undertones in it so this makes your teeth appear whiter. The lipstick retails at £14 which is on the pricey side but I would say it is definitely worth it because it’s such a pretty wearable shade.

Before purchasing this lipstick the main colours in my collection were nudes and pinks but after branching out into brighter shades I think I will be purchasing more as not only do they complete a makeup look but they can also add a pop of colour to an outfit that is more simplistic.

Which is your favourite mac lipstick?

Charlotte’s web x x x 

No comments