Introducing Charlotte's Web!


Hi there!

As you’ve probably guessed, my name is Charlotte and I am 15 years old. I live in a large village near Cambridge so there’s always people to see and things to do J I have a close group of friends who I spend a lot of time with doing many of the things we enjoy!



live with my mum, sister, cat and three guinea pigs (I feel you should know this seeing as my blog will contain a lot about my life)

 
I love to shop for everything beauty and fashion related from makeup brushes, to jewellery, to lipsticks and eye shadow.


Me (right) and my friend Becca, punting last summer :)

I have unhealthy obsession with YouTube and reading beauty blogs, which is why I decided to make my own! I hope to post regularly about my favourite beauty products and also some fashion related posts too!
Charlotte’s Web x x x

No comments