Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Review


Hi there!

I have oily skin. That may seem like a strange statement to make in only my second blog post but I feel the need for you to know this before I continue to review skincare products. Since I became a teenager my skin has always been noticeably oily and somewhat annoyingly, nothing seems to calm it down. So, after months of battling with numerous cleansers and face washes I decided enough was enough!


I set out on a mission to find the ultimate skin care product to help me! Now this may seem like an impossible task but I was determined to find a product to help deal with those pesky spots and combat my oily skin. I have heard many amazing reviews about Liz Earle products and so I decided to give some of their products a whirl and see if they helped. I decided to go for the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish because I've heard so many good things about this product and the girl on the counter was so helpful that I couldn't wait to try it! You apply two pumps of the cleanser onto your hands and then massage it into a full face of make up in the evening. I massaged the cleanser into my skin for about a minute to ensure that all areas of my face had been covered and that it was going to fully clean my skin. Then I put the pure cotton muslin cloth in warm water and rung it out. I wiped it over my face, removing the cleanser and all signs of makeup and dirt from the day.


The product has such a nice smell too! I don’t really know how to describe it but it smells really clean and fresh; perfect for applying to the face at the end of a long day. It left my skin feeling very smooth and subtle even after the first use and I was really impressed with the immediate effect. I have now been using this product for about 2 months and I can definitely see that it is helping my spots. I definitely helps to keep my skin feeling clean and fresh!
As I said, I have never used a Liz Earle product before but if this cleanser continues to be as amazing then I think this may be the start of a new obsession!



How many Liz Earle products have you tried? Which would you recommend?


Charlotte’s Web x x x

ps. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is available to purchase in most John Lewis stores or online and a starter kit retails for £14.95 (includes 1x 100ml bottle of cleanser and 1x pure cotton muslin cloth) 

4 comments

  1. I love your blog, i'm just starting off too!

    check my blog out, http://redlipstickandanklesocks.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachel Louise

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'll check your blog out as well!:) Charlotte x

      Delete
  2. nice product! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will have a look at your blog:) xx

    ReplyDelete